Monday, September 8, 2008

New Pictures

It's been too long...i'm sorry. But look i have beautiful children (forgive me now?)

He was following a cat into the cabinet. I opened the cabinet up to find this and was promptly told to close it back.Playing with little brother on the floor.



We love bath time! Nathan is actually in the tub next too him, but i couldn't get a "G" rated shot. I did however get some good shots to show to future girlfriends!
Nana bought a beautiful new rocking horse which we all love.


Grandpa made the night by putting us on the roof of the van instead of in the car seat. He wanted to ride home up there, but I decided it wasn't the best idea - too many bugs.
Sweet baby boy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys are so adorable! They look so much a like. How is jacob doing? Weight?

jeremy, adelle, and ella said...

love all the new pics!! they are precious!

Anonymous said...

Aww he's so cute! lol Hope y'all are doing well down there.

Anonymous said...

Any chance you want to visit Nashville this winter/spring? The older boys would have so much fun together. I would love to meet you, see my cousin and my little second cousins...e-mail me

shannon