Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Still here, still pregnant, still HOT!

Nothing new this week, just thought I'd let everyone know that I am still pregnant. At this point the "fun" of pregnancy is gone, I'm just ready to have a baby. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I will let everyone know how I am doing after that.

But in other news we had a breakthrough last week...when we asked Nathan were Jacob was, he smiled, patted my belly, then gave Jacob a hug. Melt me heart or what!? I can't wait to have my two boys together!

2 comments:

Em said...

Hang in there girlie!!! I think about you when I'm taking Grayson to Granny's while Caden's in MMO. You're SO almost there!!

Clayton and Lauren Leech said...

I really loved seeing you two last weekend at James' wedding. Hopefully you'll be able to get over to Charlotte before too long after Jacob's born. The house looks great, and I'm sure you'll end up having Jacob sooner rather than later. Until then, make Aaron help you even when you don't need it! And tell him I said that.