Friday, February 8, 2008

It's a. . .

BOY!
That's right, my future is filled with nothing but video games, stinky shoes and sports equipment lying around the house, and being there to help pick out valentine's presents for the girlfriends of the month. I will be out matched and out numbered but this is going to be a blast!

Everything looked great in the ultrasound. Of course, my child is already measuring large. The ultrasound tech commented on the length of his femur. Maybe another long baby?

Now we just need to come up with a name. We're stumped and we are open to suggestions!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Family. It is exciting. I fear I will end up with a house full of boys too. My hubby says, great, less weddings to pay for!
Do you have any family names you like?

Em said...

Yea!!!! Boys are the best!!! We'll have to get together to do "girly" things every once in a while to save our sanity. I think God knew I needed boys because I don't deal with all of the girl drama well!

Anonymous said...

I think I was such a tomboy in high school, having boys was really my only option. If I had a girly girl, i really would be clueless.

We will have to swap stain removal remedies - i'm afraid i'm going to need it!

Well here's to #2! are you ready to pop yet? lol